Winter veggies is easy to use and will allow children to play and learn by growing their own winter veggies and keep the vegetable garden alive even during the coldest months. It is perfect for discovering nature and understanding how plants work.
The kit contains all the necessary elements to start your own vegetable garden at home:
- 4 seed sachets of easy-to-grow varieties: spinach, peas, corn salad and Swiss chard.
- 30 square biodegradable plant pots to sow seeds.
- A special substrate bag for the seedbeds.
- A tray on which to place the small pots.
- 10 durable and reusable labels to identify what’s being sown.
It also contains a step-by-step illustrated guide with good advice on how to sow the seeds and look after your plants until harvest time.
Recommended age: from 5 years old.
General measures: 34 x 9.5 x 25.5 cm; 1.31 Kg